Monday 22 September 2008

painting for me.......

What I illustrate in my paintings is of less importance than how I try to figure it out from the given surroundings that we live in and the society is the only place you may say a barrier between thought and process.
The indifference between nature of a being and menifestation of goodness is a point where the whole society is standing on a rock. The unshakable, well knitted, carefully designed slap on our cheeks. Ah........what a slap ! F*** them all, all those gaps we have between innocence and mastery. For me, my work is nothing but a cross section of these two worlds.
Untill you throw yourself out on the barren land, you can't imagine what hunger means. And that hunger is the origine of every calculation I scribble on my canvas.

No comments: